Card Couture Tea Box

**** Pre-Registration for the following classes is open until 10pm on June 30th
And don't forget to enter for the BLOG CANDY HERE - by tonight

Here is something I made last night. I used Lauren Meader's Card Cotoure template (available at PaperTreyInk) to make this box. I filled it with the content of 1 box of Celestial Seasoning variety of herbal tea (there were 5 packs in the box, the right number for the sections in the box)! I made the box from Always Artichoke and Barely Banana Cardstock, I used as well some Le Jardin (retired) designer paper. The stmap set I used is Tea For Two from PaperTreyInk. I will let the pictures to speak for themselves, as picture is worth thousand words :)
I will put this box soon in my Etsy shop, so if you want it email me and I will reserve it for you (it comes with the tea packs inside which were purchased yesterday - so it's not old tea :)). The price will be $14 plus $4.80 Priority Mail Shipping within the United States










Comments

Jaspere said…
This is gorgeous. Love the little tea tag.
Emily S said…
Well that's fun! You always inspire me with how you use their templates :)
Stephanie said…
Oh this is beautiful!
Ann said…
Cute, cute, cute! This would make such a fun gift!
Claire Lawrence said…
love it, so incredibly cute!