Circle Circus Sneak Peek and my new favorite color combination

I received this morning the PaperTreyInk Newsletter which featured the reverse applique technique and thought that the Circle Circus stamp set would be awesome instead of using patterend paper. So I used my SU! circle punches to punch out the circles, stamped and cut the images and adhered them from the back using Mono Multi glue, then pierced around the circles and did faux stitching using my Signo White Gel pen. Adhered some ribbon and whisper white piece of cardstock on the inside where the stamped pieces were adhered, so it looks neater :)
And I fell in love with the color combination of Bermuda Bay and Kraft. Scroll down for complete list of supplies.

Supplies:
stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes, Circle Circus
paper: kraft, whisper white
ink: bermuda bay
other: paper piercing tool, white gel pen, bermuda bay polka dot grosgrain ribbon, circle punches

Comments

Patricia said…
Very nice. I thought that was the oddest set, but you really did something nice with it. And, I love the color combo. Thanks for sharing :)
Jan Hoyt said…
I agree...great color combo and it looks really nice with that set. Do you mind if I stamplift that one for my New Catalogue Open House? It looks like a quick and easy but WOW card. Jan
Debby said…
I just ordered this. Fabulous! Wowza!
Jaspere said…
Love it! I am just loving the new colors so far.
Twila said…
Wow! I'm thinking these are my favs too!