Not my usual colors Medallion and Full Of Life

***Don't forget to check my classes and tutorials
classes: Sunny Day Purse and For All you do
Two Drawer Butterfly Box Tutorial
instructions for classes are on the side bar ****


So, I have been up from little before 5am, yeah I know CRAZY. I don't get up that early during the week, especially now when I am done with school and still looking for a JOB. But my husband was flying to Texas this morning, his flight was at 7am, actually I haven't gotten up that early since I was going to San Francisco, CA, my flight was around 7am as well. So after our friend came to pick him up and drive him to the airport I started working on the instructions for the classes and other stuff. Now I feel like it's midnight and time to sleep LoL. Though I need to make an emergency run to Michael's to pick up Glue Dots. It's funny that when I am placing my orders I never think of adhesive and I realize I need some when I run out, and then I need to go to Michael's. My friend Tara gave me a box of SNAIL refills as graduation gift!!! I guess she knows I never think of adhesive :)
Ok, enough rambling, here is a card I made yesterday I believe (sorry I am so tired at the moment I can't think straight). Not my usual colors and I am not really sure I like it. I used the new flower fusion sizzlit and Flower Blooms die to make the flowers. Scroll down for complete list of supplies used.


Supplies:
stamps: Medallion, Full of Life
paper: Old Olive, Whisper White, Melon Mambo, Crushed Curry
ink: Crushed Curry, Stampin' Write Markers: Crushed Curry, Old Olive, Melon Mambo
other: Flower Fusion sizzlit, Flower Blooms(I think that was the name) Originals Die, PTI Buttons, DMC floss, scallop edge punch, circle nestabilities

Comments

Lorie said…
That is a simply perfect card! Wonderful layout, wonderful colors, and wonderful sentiment. Way to go!
Ann said…
This is beautiful!!! Love the way you used the new BG stamp and the flower sizzlet!!
Jen Slater said…
It is a beautiful card! And, I love the colors:)

Hope you were able to get some sleep!
Sue from Oregon said…
Very pretty! Love all the colors!