Flores Suaves


Here is a card I made for a friend. I have had the Flores Suaves set since last year when it came out in the Spanish catalog and never really used it. So I wanted to play with it. I love the butterfly and the tulip. I used staz-on ink and stamped them on shimmery white cardstock and then watercolored them with rich razzleberry, orchid opulence, old olive and chocolate chip ink. The sentiment (non-SU!) is stamped on shimmery white cardstock as well with jet black staz-on ink.
Other supplies I used:
paper: Orchid opulence, rich razzleberry, shimmery white, old olive, cottage wall dsp
other: white brads (non-SU), old olive taffeta ribbon (from mistletoe ribbon bundle)


ENJOY!


Comments

Phyllis said…
This is an awesomely beautiful creation!! Your colors, sentiment, images - everything is so elegant and perfect. Please check out the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge. We would love to have your lovely cards in our weekly challenge.

Phyllis MM Design Team
Emily S said…
Ooooh! So pretty.... :)
Diana Gibbs said…
Don't you love that set?
Your card is beautiful!

Hugs,
Di
megsmome said…
Beautiful. I just love the sentiment and the flower is beautiful. Great job!
Jaspere said…
Wow this is beautiful