Thursday Open Classroom Events, and Classes in Person-North Atlanta suburbs events

Sweet Season Tag in a Tin Class
Magnetic Dress Up Bear Class
Cold and Cuddly Hot Chocolate Holders class
BLOG CANDY

Hi All,

I just wanted to post some updates for the people who live in my area and are interested in attending classes in person, instead by mail.

I will start hosting an open crop (card making) night every other Thursday at my home. You can use my tools and stamps. You will need to bring your own paper, embellishments, adhesive etc. mainly things that are counted as consumable.

I will post the schedule very soon.

As well on December 5th I will be having a class at my home for Stamping on marble tiles. This class will not be offered as class by mail cause I can't really mail you the tiles.

If you are interested in this class please reply to this post or email me at: ilina.crouse@gmail.com

THANK YOU

Comments

Claire Lawrence said…
oh, I WISH I could come to your open crop!!! we miss you Ilina!!! I'm glad you are getting an event going! Maybe you can post an ISO on SCS to find more stamping friends.
Claire