Keeping my sanity

12 Days of Holiday Sales and Specials on my Instructions

It was another looong day at work, and there are 9 more loong days including the weekend left for work, before we finish the testing. I had to keep my sanity and decided to make a quick card tonight. Yesterday I picked up Paper crafts magazine and this card was on the cover, so I decided to case it, but I did it 100% Stampin' Up!
I used few of the new catalog (Occasions Mini and SAB) goodies. Scroll down for complete list of supplies.



Supplies:
stamps: dot, dot, dot (Occasions mini 2010), Well scripted (
Occasions mini 2010), Friends 24-7, Priceless
ink: whisper white craft, chocolate chip and real red
paper: kraft, real red and cameo coral
other: playground buttons, real red satin ribbon (
Occasions mini 2010), Scallop trim punch (SAB 2010), linen thread

Comments

Aimee said…
What an elegant card...great work!
Kelly said…
Congratulations! I just wanted you to know that your project will appear on the Yahoo Group Late Night Stamper’s blog finds of the day for December 14. Want to receive your own copy of the blog finds of the day? Join us at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/stampinuplnstampers/ or visit our Blog Finds of the Day Blog at http://blogfindsoftheday.blogspot.com.
Jaspere said…
This is gorgeous. Love that ribbon.