Love you much , friend

12 Days of Holiday Sales and Specials on my Instructions(ends 12/22)

I am so sorry I didn't post anything yesterday. After work we went to Target, as I had to pick up couple things, and when we got home it was already 8pm ( I was at work until 7.20pm). Until we had dinner was already 9pm and I was too tired to do anything
Anyway, today we finished little early with the testing, so I got home at 6pm, that has been first in a while...lol...So I had little time and little energy to make this card. I used the same sketch as my previous post, which was the SCS259 (I think) and some of the new Occasions Mini catalog goodies.
Tomorrow evening I am planning to tackle my Xmas cards, maybe I will show you my process of mass producing....
Scroll down for complete list of supplies I used for this card (all supplies are SU!)


Supplies:
stamps: I heart hearts (Occasions Mini 2010), Well Scripted
(Occasions Mini 2010)
paper: Sending love dsp specialty
(Occasions Mini 2010), very vanilla, real red, pretty in pink
ink: real red, chocolate chip, pretty in pink
other: real red satin ribbon
(Occasions Mini 2010), scallop trim punch (SAB 2010)

Comments

Judi Carpenter said…
Very pretty card, Ilina!
Judi Carpenter http://www.judicarpenterstamps.typepad.com
Tina said…
I love this card. Just wanted to let you know that I have a CASE of it on my blog, hope you don't mind.

Thanks for sharing!

Tina
tinataves.blogspot.com