Enjoy the Journey - Summer mini catalog sneak peek


Sorry all I haven't posted eye candy in few days. For some reason I have been feeling very tired and have had these weird headaches. I was planning today to have a lot done, but it didn't happen, as the day didn't really start so well. However about 9am the UPS lady (yeah, this time it was a lady) brought me a package, a big one. It was my pre-order from the Summer mini catalog and here is a sneak peek.

I decided to use the set I liked the least that I ordered, lol, it was a challenge I put up for myself. As well I used a new embossing folder that will be as well available in the mini.

Scroll down for complete list of details.






Supplies:
stamps: pedaling past
ink: old olive, going gray, staz on black
paper: whisper white, old olive
other: square lattice embossing folder, ovals sizzix die, 5/8" old olive grosgrain ribbon, blender pens

Comments

Carey said…
I am with you on this. I don't care much for the stamp set but I love what you did with it. I did get the Textured Impressions Embossing Folder and will love what it looks like from your card. Thanks for sharing and I can't wait to see what else you do with it.

Carey
aka Roscoe's mommy
Carolyn Sharkas said…
Ilina, you did a great job on this card, I love it. I do like this set but wasn't sure what to do with it, but this is very elegant and beautiful. thanks for sharing.
Lisa Martz said…
I love what you did with this card. I really like the stamp set...wasn't sure what to do, but you have created a lovely sample. I was NOT going to get the embossing folder, but that is on my next order! Your fault!
I really like everything about this card. It is so very simple and yet speaks volumes. Great job.

Cyber hugs, Trish in Wisconsin