Sentimental Journey One more time and answer about my shoes ;-)



Here is one more card I made using the new set (will be available on May 1st) called Sentimental Journey. I made this card for this week SplitCoast Stampers sketch challenge 276.

I got many comments and messages regarding my Rich Razzleberry Shoes. Yes, they are very comfortable and they are Privo by Clarks. I got them from www.endless.com, they have 2 day free shipping. As well I got another pair of black ones, they are not exactly the same, but similar.I got the last pair of rich razzleberry (they call it purple :P) in size 5, but they had larger sizes left.

Scroll down for complete list of supplies I used for this card.






supplies:
stamps: sentimental journey
ink: creamy caramel, sahara sand, night of navy, pumpkin pie
paper: kraft, pumpkin pie, night of navy, very vanilla, travel journal dsp
other: cog on board book, smooch spritz - log cabin, distressing tool, sponge daubers

Comments

Anonymous said…
What an awesome card! I love how you distressed it with the smooch spritz. I wasn't planning on buying this stamp set, but I must admit that looking at your cards, I feel like adding it to my wish list :-)