baby onesie thank yous




Hi all,

I hope you had great weekend. Mine was quiet one. I didn't do much creating.
Anyway...here is a little onesie card and video tutorial for it. One of my best friends in Macedonia is expecting a girl any day now, so besides the gift I got her I made her bunch of these cards.

Hope you enjoy it. On a side note: I had horrible headache while making this video, so I got little confused when I was punching the leg openings. As well I didn't show you when I put the rhinestones. I colored them with alcohol based markers (such as Sharpies, Bic etc) and then added them on the bottom of the onesie.






Comments

Roz said…
That is so cute! I have to go make one.
Sally said…
so so cute! I have to make one for a girl having a baby in April!

Sally in Villa Rica who called you about this~ :-)
MJ said…
I love these, TFS!