Flores Vintage




Hi all,

I am still trying to get a few free minutes to shoot the video from the Baltimore presentation...but the few min seem to never come this week.
It's almost 11pm and I am soooo stinkin' tired. I don't think I can be up till 2am today. I guess all the late night for few weeks are getting back at me.Oh, life...

Anyway...today I wanted to share another card I made for the Baltimore swaps. I used two sets and a wheel. I used the Spanish set Flores Suaves (there is NO english version of it, so it's only in the Celebrando Creatividad catalog) and I used Vintage Vogue and the very vintage wheel.

Scroll down for complete list of supplies.
I like how it turned out


supplies:
stamps: flores suaves, vintage vogue, very vintage jumbo wheel
ink: basic black
paper: whisper white, basic black, basic gray
other: basic black satin ribbon, black jewels from the Mini Catalog, wheel guide

Comments

Donna said…
Wow Ilina - love this card! I think the Flores Suaves is one of my favorites and just love this wheel.. Thanks for sharing!