Take a Spin- Occasions Mini Sneak Peek

 

Here's another sneak peek from the Occasions Mini catalog. I made this card for my hubby :) I used the Take a Spin set, and some spin handles which will be available for purchase on January 4th.
My color combination was taken from the color coach : marina mist, old olive and real red.
I punched the circle with the 2 1/2" circle punch.
I used some dsp: play date and subtles stack
embellishments I used were: real red brads and marina mist grosgrain ribbon.
As well I used one of the sentiments from Upsy Daisy set
Hope you like it.
Note: even thought the 12 days till Christmas class is over you can still take it, the site will be open 3 more months
Going on now: Clean and Simple 12 Days till Christmas Cards online class (clean and simple cards) started December 1st.


Comments

Mrs. Hobbie said…
Love this color combination! Thank you for sharing your excellent work. Your blog is awesome!
Maria N. said…
I love this card... the colors are so happy!