Plant hope... that warmer days will come :)

ALL CLASS INSTRUCTIONS - instant download :)
TEA AND COFFE POT CARDS
Baby Blossoms Friends Tote and Love Notes
Love Impressions Mail Box and Love notes



Thanks goodness it's Friday, it's little after midnight, so I should probably get to bed, before I turn into pumpkin.
But before doing so , I wanted to share with you today's Watercolor techniques online class card. We made sky and ground using re-inkers and aqua painter.
I used not quite navy, poppy parade and more mustard for the sky and soft suede and crumb cake for the ground.

I like how it turned out.Using different colors will give you different effects.

More details about this class can be found HERE

note: all my online classes are still available (except the October card club one)


Comments

Heather Dean said…
OK, you've finally done it, Ilina. After seeing this card, I realize I absolutely MUST take your watercoloring class. Maybe, just maybe, I'll learn to be half as good as you at watercoloring. I LOVE this card. BEAUTIFUL!