Trying something new

Hi all,

I am trying something new. I created a forum where I will be posting all the online class videos, as well Clean and Simple Tuesday videos, video tutorials etc., and bunch of other stuff.

The websites for the online classes will still exist, this will be just a beta test for now. As well all video tutorials I post here will be there too, which may make it easier to find them.

So starting with the Valentine's Day online class I will utilize this forum, as well will be putting there other video tutorials and videos I have made.

You can access the forum and register using --> http://ilinacrouse.forumotion.com/

If you have registered for some of my online classes let me know and I will add you to the appropriate forum (starting with SAB and Occasions mini--> the videos and supplies are still in progress of being posted there too)

Or you can request access to the approprite user groups by clicking on Usergroups on the top of the forum and as soon as I verify that you have registered for the class, I will approve your access.

So let's see how this will work :)

Comments