Color Combinations Binder

ALL CLASS INSTRUCTIONS - instant download :)
TEA AND COFFE POT CARDS
Baby Blossoms Friends Tote and Love Notes
Love Impressions Mail Box and Love notes 




Hi all,

It's been a long day. My mom left today, as well my hubby has the flu since yesterday. It's been little crazy and our place feels empty without my mom being around.

Anyway....Here is a folder I created tonight (I was inspired by Nicole Heady). I took 8 1/2" x 11" piece of cardstock of each color family and punched it with a three hole punch. Then cut it in 3 strips ( 3 1/2", 4 " (the middle piece) and 3 1/2") and inserted all the pieces arranged by color families in the three ring binder. This way you can make your own color combinations and see how certain colors look together :)

Hope you like it :)



Comments

Anonymous said…
Ilina, how fun! they say great minds think alike! :)I'm in the process of creating mine!! thought the idea was great! i'm waiting for my paper!! This is a great tool!! Thanks to Nicole too!!
Jannette E
Shari said…
looks great.

I did one with all the colours and the dsp sheets as well, but put them in the business card holder pages in a three ring binder.

Certainly makes life easier to mix and match.
Wanda Williams said…
Ilina, this is a great idea. I also like the designer paper idea too. Guess I know what I'll be working on this weekend. :-D
Amazxing! What a wonderful idea. I am going to make these at my next down-line meeting. Thanks you so much for sharing.
Heather Dean said…
Wonderful idea... I definitely have to do this. TFS