Make a Monster Baby Onesie

ALL CLASS INSTRUCTIONS - instant download :)
TEA AND COFFE POT CARDS
Baby Blossoms Friends Tote and Love Notes
Love Impressions Mail Box and Love notes 




I made this onesie for a friend of mine baby. :)
I used iron-on transfers for ink-jet printers and stamped the images using black staz-on ink, then colored them with alcohol based markers and applied them to the onesie( the onesie needs to be washed and dried before hand).
Easy peasy gift. :)

Hope you like it :)




Comments

Lori Mueller said…
TOO CUTE!! I have an office assistant who is due in April. This will be the perfect gift to make. TFS!!
Toni Burge said…
I really like this! I want to make one for my little nephew who will be turning 1, but I also think you could make great Halloween shirts with this stamp set. Question: where is the best, most affordable place to buy alcohol based markers?