About Summer Splendor class

Hi all,

there is little delay of this class. I wasn't on the computer yesterday, we had pretty busy weekend and it was my birthday and had some back issues. So the class will start today.


Another change is that projects will be posted every other day, so the last one will be posted sometime next week. We have a lot of going on at the moment with packing and closing on the house and I want to be able to do nice and quality projects for the class. So spacing them out a little bit is the best solution for it.

So, be on the lookout for the invitations going out today

Comments

Anonymous said…
... happy birthday Ilina...from France! Hope you have had a very nice celebration day. :)
Corinne H.
Jessie said…
Happy Birthday Ilina! My birthday was yesterday too! I hope you had a great one!