Best of everything



Hi all,
I know I have been MIA for the weekend. It seems like when the weekend comes I have so many plans to create etc, but it hasn't happened lately. I have been so tired that don't have energy to do anything during the weekend, so I am using the weekends to catch up on sleep :) and finish few things around the house. I have my studio almost set up, and now I am emptying the 2nd bedroom, so we can set it up too. You'll find out soon what it'll be :)
But for now I have a project to share with you. It's the 4th project for the From the Garden online class. I used the Best of everything set from the big catalog, and some of the new in-colors (pool party and wisteria wonder, plus some pear pizzazz)
Hope you like it.

More details about this class can be found --> HERE



Comments