Inkspirations Challenge #86

Hi all,
I know I have been gone for a while, I just feel the weeks flew buy and I had no energy to do anything, so I didn't. LOL. Finally the weather cooled down for a bit down here and I like it.
Anyway...it's time for new Inkspirations challenge and this time it's color challenge:

This week's colors are: old olive, marina mist, whisper white and real red. I choose to use the Best of Everything set as well Petite pairs. And I tied some Marina Mist polka dot scalloped edge ribbon.

Make sure you visit the Inkspirations Blog -> HERE


Make sure to visit the blogs of the rest of the DT



 
Ilina -->you are here

Comments

Hello Ilina,
How i love this card! The colours are awesome and those little birds are soooo "tweet!" I've been eying of that set since our new catty released!!!! Must get it SOON!!!!!
Great card lovely,
Smiles SHarnee :)
Marisa said…
Those little birds are too cute! Great use for this week's colours.
Jane said…
Ilina, this card is sooooo cute!! I simply love it. Wish we could get this stamp set in the UK. xx
Carrie Gaskin said…
I love this card. How fun are those popped up wings? Take care of yourself!