Love you more UStamp with Dawn and Friends project


It's finally Saturday. And my girls decided to sleep in until almost 9am. It was niiiice. I was finally able to catch up on some much needed sleep! It feels refreshing!

Today I have another UStamp Wrapping Up the Holidays  project for you. 
For this project I used  Love you more stamp set. The main image on the box is stamped then cut out and adhered onto a deco label framelits die cut (whisper white), for the card I directly stamped the image on the deco label die cut.
Besides the framelits and set I used card stock in the following colors: Crisp Cantaloupe, Real red and whisper white, real red classic ink pad, crisp cantaloupe ruffled ribbon, candy dot and boutique details embellishments.

 I really like how it turned out.

You can find more details about UStamp and download the tutorial for this project on www.ustampwithdawnandfriends.com 


Comments