Petite thank you


Hi all and happy Wednesday.
For today I have a card and a gift bag that doesn't feature water coloring or coloring with pencils or any other type of coloring....
I used the Bermuda Bay celebration add on kit for part of the card and bag. I used the dsp (card) and both labels. I love using those labels for cards and 3-D items. For the little gift bag I used Gift Bag Punch Board and made the Small bag. It's made by the same makers as the Stampin' Up! Envelope punch board and it works on the same principle. Below are the supplies and instructions.

At the bottom of this post is again my photopolymer stamp storage solution, I got a lot of questions about the bins I use so here's a list of items I used for my storage (the bin, pockets and label marker along with label maker tape)
InterDesign Fridge Binz Deep Split Bin
Brother P-touch Labeler
1/4" Brother Laminated Tape
1/2" Brother LaminatedTape 2Pack
Unmounted Stamp Refill Sheets ( I use those for larger stamp sets, but converting those, too, to the Office Depot Binder pages listed below)
Office Depot(R) Brand Cd/Dvd Binder Pages
Libbey Small Bowls ( I use these for my glitter and embossing powders that I use more often and combine few containers at a time, like clear embossing powder, dazzling diamonds etc)

To shop for Stampin' Up! supplies click --> HERE
Purchase my cards on Etsy... HERE
Color my World online class-registration is in progress. More details HERE (The class is $20 and starts May 3rd)







Comments

Titelaine said…
love these creations!