Creation Station Blog Hop - Flower Patch

Hi everyone, 
and welcome back to another Creation Station blog hop. I am
writing this post ehile at Convention, and the pictures are not the  best because before I left for Convention my computer decided that it didn't want to read my SD card. The focus of this week's blog hop is flowers and Flower Flair stamp set.
I made 2 cards and decided to go little out of the box.

For the first card I stamped all the images on our canvas sheets and the mounted the canvas onto crumb cake card base.

For the second card I stamped on our typeset speciality dsp. You will as well notice that I cut the dsp under an angle.

So, this is what I have for you this week.

If you want to start the blog hop from the beginning go to Jen's blog
and if you want to continue, go forward by visiting Kathy's blog ( I met her theother  day here in SLC and she is wonderful!) 

Comments

Jennifer Downey said…
I love how you stamped on the DSP! It gives it great depth and intrigue! Thanks for sharing!
Unknown said…
Canvas....loving it! I wondered at first how you got that texture....and then I read.....Hope you are recovering from your SLC trip - sure wish I could have made it this year. See you in January???
Sara Levin said…
Love the texture the Canvas Sheet gives to the images. And the White Gel Pen detail below the scallop border is a nice touch.
Deborah Smart said…
Great texture stamping on the Canvas sheet, Ilina! Thanks for sharing :)
Jenn said…
I haven't seen the canvas before but it looks like it gives a beautiful texture to your project. My favourite today is your flowers on the newsprint though. This is beautiful!
Lisa Fennewald said…
I always love your creations Ilina! I love the DSP on the diagonal!
kkstamper said…
Hi Ilina--it was MY pleasure to meet you!

Your cards are beautiful, as always. I like how you angled the DSP. What a great idea! I'll have to try it.