Make today amazing

                                                          TEA AND COFFEE POT CARDS

Hi all and Happy Memorial Day! 
Hope you are having a nice weekend. As for us, it's regular weekend routine here. Nothing special planned.
Yesterday I went to the gym, then took my older girl out to Panera for late breakfast (she was with me at the gym and she did well - well she was in Kids Klub ;)), then we went to Costco and Starbucks and  then finally home and I was so tired when we got home, so we both took a nap (she's 2.5 :)) while my hubby was watching my 1 yr old one. 

Anyway... today I have a card to share that I made using Amazing Birthday and it was for the Convention Display boards. I used the following color combination: Baked Brown Sugar, Hello Honey and Crisp Cantaloupe. I didn't think I was going to like it, but I actually do. I stamped the image few times and cut out the pieces I wanted to use from the colors I wanted to use and then just one main image on which I adhered the cut out pieces. 


Don't forget the registration for the Holiday Home class by mail is open and more details are HERE (today is last day to register)

As well I have few more ink swatch kits (details HERE) Thanks for all those who ordered so far.

    


And a lot of people requested to order the Kinda Eclectic class, so I have opened it again and you can register until Saturday and kits will ship next week. Details HERE.

Comments