You Brighten My Day


Hi all,

Happy Sunday! Hope your weekend is great. 
Today I have a quick card using Lili of the Valley art pads and stamps. If you want to make a quick card, their art pads are the way to go. The images are just adorable and you get many of them and beautifully colored for you. I used the Pretty Girls art pad and Happy Bears clear stamp set (for the sentiment). I die cut the image using one of the Avery Elle dies, then layered it on some Blushing Bride (SU!) card stock, added sequins and the roses from the rose trim from SU!. Then adhered the whole panel onto Smoky Slate card base and voila :) Your card is finished. ;)



Comments

Super, super pretty. I really must get my hands on one of these art pads! Beautiful design. Hugs, Jayne x
Sue said…
Ilina, This is really pretty. I love the peach card and embellishments you have put with this gorgeous image...such a lovely CAS design card...
Sue...xxx