Chameleon and Stampendous blog hop


HI stampers!
Happy Monday! 
Today is the first day of the Chameleon and Stampendous blog hop and I have a project over at the Chameleon blog, as well I have one more project for you here. 
I stamped the image using Memento ink pad onto Crumb Cake card stock and color it with the Chameleon Pens. After that I stamped the sentiment and die cut the panel. When that was done I added ribbon and candy dots and adhered it to Early Espresso card stock die cut and then to Crumb Cake card base.
Now head out to the Chameleon Blog for my second project (box and set of cards)


Comments

Stampendous said…
Oh this is a darling card! Love the kraft colored paper and your coloring looks lovely! Thank you for playing along with us in the hop this week!
Unknown said…
Hello, I really like Your projects. I just fell in love with the markers.Very, very beautiful.
Mary Holshouser said…
The card is so pretty. I love the layering and the different edges on each layer.
the big brown bow really sets off the card.
thanks for sharing a wonderful card.
Illinois
D.Ann C said…
This is lovely! I really loved your gorgeous set over on the Chameleon blog, too!!
Liz O. said…
Another fabulous creation Ilina! Love the note set you created for the Chamelleon blog hop!
Thanks for sharing!
Have a wonderful day!
Viki Banaszak said…
What a pretty card! I love the coloring! Wichita, KS.
Sue D said…
Lovely tree card!
Very pretty. Love how you colored the image. TFS
LChippy76 said…
P R E T T Y Card!!!
LOVE the Embellishments!!!