Get Well Soon



Hi stampers! 
Happy Friday! I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving. Ours was nice and quiet. In the morning I went to pick up our meal from Whole Foods and couple more items, then we just chilled home with the kids. We don't have family close by, so we just do our own thing. And with the craziness the past few weeks I didn't feel like cooking and wanted to avoid creating mess in the kitchen, so I just ordered our Thanksgiving meal . When I got back home I told my middle child (Milena, who is 2): You are my turkey and she turned to me and said: No, you are turkey. LoL. She is our silliest kid.

Today is the last Friday of the month, so it means it's time for the Skipping Stones Design stamp and share challenge. This week is anything goes challenge.  So I decided to play with one of my favorite sets : Heartsong 2 and do a watercolor wash background for my image. I used watercolor paper and my Zig Clean Color markers for the background. Then stamped the image with Versafine Onix black ink pad. I mounted my image onto white panel that I embossed using on of the We R Memory keepers Next level embossing folders and mounted on Soft Stone card base. I really like the dimension on the white panel. 


Comments

Teresa Kline said…
hello Ilina! this is fabulous...I adore your background...you do amazing work!

sparkle & shine, kindness *~*