A very merry Christmas

Hi stampers!
Happy Monday! I am kind of going back in Christmas crafting, as I still haven't made our Christmas cards and other crafts and gifts I was planning on  doing. Yesterday we had our church Christmas party and Santa was there, so I was able to get some pictures of the kids and Santa, as well they had little Christmas Performance. The girls were so cute! Or I am just biased ;)



So to start I have this little Christmas card that I made using one of Just ME digital stamps. This is actually my 2nd card using this digital stamp. I love how I was able to edit it and have 3 kids instead of 2 in pajamas and Santa hats. I printed my image and then colored it with my Chameleon Pens, then die cut it using one of the double stitched rectangles from Lil Inkers designs. Then I die cut the frame and stamped with the Simon Says Stamps Falling Stars background stamp. The card stock I used is Sno Cone from My Favorite Things.



Comments