Happy Birthday - SU! Occasions Catalog Sneak Peek

Hi Stampers! 
I am so sorry I didn't do a second post yesterday, but I am back today with a little sneak peek of the new Occasions catalog from Stampin' Up! I just love this stamp set with balloons. It's called Balloon Celebration. And more so, my kids love balloons, so it's perfect. On Saturday I got Anna a balloon for her birthday (besides other things) and she had so much fun with it, as well Jason and Milena loved it, especially my little Jason. He went crazy with the balloon! 

I stamped the balloons using the Hero Arts Ombre inks! I LOVE those ink pads! As well I used the It's my Party designer series paper stack for the bottom of the card. I love the black base patterned paper. There are few patterns with black base, so awesome! The scalloped border die is from Simon Says stamp! 

Note: I have 3 more SNOW GLOBE kits left if anyone still needs some. 
Check back tomorrow for another SNEAK PEEK 


Comments