Die Cutting and Color Layering using the MISTI tool and a VIDEO


Hi Stampers! I had to take the week off from blogging as my son was sick. He had 104 fever for couple days which honestly freaked me out. But I am back today! And with a fun announcement. I was asked to be on My Sweet Petunia design team (read MISTI ;)) and today I have a fun card and a VIDEO...yes, I said video ( after over a year break I am finally starting to do videos again) that I did using the MISTI and Color Layering Goldfish stamp set from Hero Arts. This is my first voice over video so bare with me until I brush off my video skills. At the second half of the video my camera or I moved little off the capture, please forgive me about that. I will improve, I promise.

As well don't forget that you can use the code "Ilina15" to get 15% off purchases of $25 or more in theA2Zscrapbooking store (they carry Hero Arts) 




 

Comments