Quick tip for perfect die cut images

Hi stampers,

I don't have a card for you today but I have a quick tip for perfect die cutting. Usually I die cut first my images, then using my MISTI I stamp on them. However, this time I was sitting in front of the TV and stamped bunch of images and then embossed it. When it came time to cut them I found it to be challenging to die cut them perfectly, I ruined few, so I started thinking how to save them and the couple of hours I spent stamping. It takes longer than stamping on pre-cut images with the MISTI, but you don't ruin your images lol.





Comments

D.Ann C said…
Thanks!!... I have that problem with some dies... this is a great idea!!
Carrie said…
Thank you so much for sharing this tip! This has been a problem for me in the past, too, and I'm so glad to know a solution!