Stampin' Up! new in colors and sneak peek

I am back today with a little Stampin' Up! Sneak peek. First up is a video of the new In Colors for this year along with few stamp sets I ordered, and then a little sneak peek card and a video how I made it. 

I used the new Swirly Bird set along with the coordinating dies to make this card. As well I used two of the new in-colors Sweet Sugarplum and Flirty Flamingo. Those two colors are amazing, colors by my own heart lol. Watch the video how I made this card and feel free to subscribe to my You Tube channel. 






Stampin' Up! Supplies:
ink pads: Sweet Sugarplum, Flirty Flamingo, Old Olive, Soft Suede
card stock: Crumb Cake, Whisper White
Stamp set: Swirly Birds
Dies: Swirly Scribbles



Comments

Unknown said…
Hi there, i love love love your cards! Thank you for sharing. I am just wondering where you got your stamp press folder from? It looks very convenient to use! Thanks again.
Unknown said…
Hi there, i love love love your cards! Thank you for sharing. I am just wondering where you got your stamp press folder from? It looks very convenient to use! Thanks again.
Ellie said…
Hi! Could you please tell me where the verse on the front is from?? I watched the video and you did not mention it. Thanks!!
Ilina Crouse said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ilina Crouse said…
http://www.mysweetpetunia.com/?Click=26653
Ilina Crouse said…
Watercolor Wishes set from the SU! catalog, it coordinates with the Watercolor Wishes card kit.
Sue said…
Love this card so much Ilina! TFS! It's the first CASE of the new catalogue for me! Who knew this set was going to be such fun!!
Petra said…
Hi Ilina! I wanted to tell you how much I love this card, and that I've linked your post to my cased version of your card, on my blog, Tailored Craftiness. Thank you so much for sharing. I love your style- you are SO talented!
Cindi said…
Hello Ilina! Loved this card, can you tell me what stamp set you used for the Happiest Birthday Wishes. Thanking you in advance. Cindi