I am lucky we're friends

Hi stampers! 
I am back again today, I know I have LOTS to share today. This time I have a card for you using the new Concord and 9th  Lucky bundle. To be honest I love how this card turned out. It took some time to make it, but it was worth it. I started with a piece of Bristol vellum card stock and did some ink smooshing using PTI ink cubes: mint julep, aqua mist and tropical teal, next I spritzed with Shimmerz Sparkle spray and smooshed the panel in it, then using the tropical teal ink cube I splattered some of the ink onto the panel, then gold using Finetec Mica watercolors and then some white Distress paint. Next I die cut the lucky sentiments and assembled (pieced everything together). To finish off the card I stamped the sentiments and embossed in gold, then added some brushed god sequins. 
Make sure you watch the video below to see how I made this card! 
Now head over to Concord and 9th blog and leave Angie and Greg some love! 






Comments

Jenny said…
These bright colors are yummy!