Hero Arts Color Layering poppy and MISTI - masking with die cuts

Hi stampers!

I am over at My Sweet Petunia blog sharing this  simple but effective card I made last night. I used the dies for masking  and kept the card pretty simple. sh

I created a mask using masking paper from the postage die and the poppy and stems dies. Then I masked my area and did some ink blending for the background. 
Next I removed the poppy masks and stamped the poppies with help of the MISTI. 
Then I stamped the sentiment and die cut the panel and adhered to white card base. 

Make sure you watch the video below (video should upload shortly)


Comments

Unknown said…
Very nice card Iliana. I'm going to try making some like this.
Billie A said…
Beautiful card. I like how you masked then created the background then the images. Great idea and beautiful. I love the misti and this layering and misti makes life so much easier.