Hero Arts: Nuts about you

Hi Stampers!

Happy Friday! Since I posted yesterday the Hero Arts My Monthly Hero kit sold out. However the add ons are still available and I have 2 cards for you today using the Color Layering Squirrel. 
For my first card I used the supporting images (3 leaves) to stamp my background. I used Lime Green, Lemon Yellow, Butterbar, Orange Soda and Just Rust inks. Next I stamped the sentiment on black card stock using Versamark ink and embossed with white embossing powder, then die cut it using the oval infinity dies. I assembled my card and added few black Nuvo Crystal drops to finish it off. 


For my 2nd card I actually used the squirrel. I had one stamped image from the other day so I decided to use it (for it I used Autumn ombre ink, Cup O'Joe and Cocoa). I masked circle on the left side of my snow panel and sponged with Soft Pool, Tide Pool and Antiqua shadow inks. Stamped the sentiment and assembled my card. I added some twine and clear Nuvo crystal drops. 
Hope you feel inspired today to create something. 

All supplies are listed at the bottom of this post! 



Comments

Purple Princess said…
I love the background on the first one! Great cards!!