Impression Obsession challenge: You are an animal

Hi stampers! 
Welcome to another Impression Obsession challenge. This week the challenge is "You are an animal".  I decided to use this little dancing mouse stamp along with the hugs die cut. I stamped it on Canvas paper and colored using Alcohol markers. Set it aside to dry. In meanwhile I die cut the hugs sentiment and prepared by note card from black card stock. I adhered the colored image panel onto the note card, adhered the sentiment and added few Nuvo glitter drops....voila :) 

Make sure you visit the blogs of the rest of the DT for more inspiration! 

Comments

TLady said…
HOW SWEET!!!! ;) She is an ADORABLE BALLERINA!!!
Cathy said…
What an adorable image, so beautifully coloured, Cathy x
Oh my goodness !! How adorable is that little mouse !!!
Karen Dunbrook said…
I agree, totally adorable!!