Our Creative Corner Sketch Challenge

*** Registration for the classes ends June 1st and 10am
My New classes are
Sunshine Garden Class
Bella's Bloom Mini Class
Stamping on Silk Scarves
I have added new option for the stampin on silk, you can just purchase the instructions and the scarves, if you already have craft inks
for the old classes you can check the far right side bar***


Can't you believe I am posting twice a day and not only 1 card but 4 total for today. You guess what that means, stress of school is behind me. Well I have 1 more week to go, but no major deadlines or projects. I have a presentation tomorrow for my Anthropology class which is about Maya Architecture ,which is pretty fun. :)
Now, when the stress is over I feel extremely tired, I mean exhausted. Oh well, hopefully will go away. :)
Keep up with my blog as tomorrow I will be posting Stampin' Up! Last chance stamp set and accessories list (they won't be available for long), accessories will be until supplies last or June 30th and sets will be available until June 30th.
I decided yesterday to play along with the OCC Sketch challenge, but didn't get the chance to post it yesterday, so here it is today. I flipped the sketch and pushed the strips to the side.



Supplies
stamps: Organic Outlines
ink: kiwi kiss, cameo coral
paper: whisper white, kiwi kiss, cameo coral, rose red, raspberry tart dsp
other: Lots of Tags Sizzlits, wide oval punch, half back pearls

Comments