For All You Do Stationery Class Instructions are READY


Gosh, those took a while to convert, I did so many things in meantime.
All orders so far are filled.
Again if you ordered it and haven't received it, or if your pay pal email is not the one you use (like I don't use mine) please EMAIL ME with the correct email address and date when you ordered the instructions will be helpful.

So, now if you order the instructions they will be emailed to you as soon as I check my email, which is pretty frequently :)
It will be helpful in case you don't use your pay pal account email address, to provide alternate address where to email the instructions. THANKS!
The instructions are 21 pages with LOTS of pictures!


***Don't forget to check my classes and tutorials
classes: Sunny Day Purse and For All you do
Two Drawer Butterfly Box Tutorial
instructions for classes are on the side bar ****


Comments