Home Tweet Home





*** this is a sheduled post while I am busy packing for my move to Georgia***

I made this card for the August Star Stamper contest over PaperTreyInk forum. I really love the everyday button bits stamp set and decided to use it, along with some googly eyes. I really like how the little birdies came out. I cut then sew the panels of designer paper layered on cardstock.

Scroll down for complete list of details and supplies.



Supplies:
stamps: PTI- Everyday Button Bits, Bird Watching
paper: Vintage cream, Hibiscus Burst, Rasberry Fizz, My Little Shoebox patterned paper
ink: Pallete Hybrid: Black, Hibiscus Burst, Spring rain and New Leaf
other: Polka dot Hibiscus Burst Satin ribbon, sweing machine, spring rain, new leaf and hibiscus burst vintage buttons, googly eyes, easy bow

Comments

Sherri Wilson said…
Love your card!! I just ordered that stamp set (with lots of buttons) and I can't wait to play with it. TFS
Monique said…
Oh I love this card it is so cute...good luck on the move :)
Char in So Cal said…
Super cute creation!!

Char in So Cal
Jaspere said…
This is adorable. I've been trying so hard to stay away from this set. I'm losing my willpower more and more.
Valerie M said…
Love, love, love this!!! I have been considering getting Button Bits, and this sample may push me over the edge. Great idea to use the googly eyes on the buttons for the birdies. I hope your packing & move are going smoothly, and your hubby found a sweet place for you and he to feather your new nest!
Anonymous said…
its a Great idea to use the googly eyes on the buttons for the birds.
Cash Online Get Easy cash at your door step