I love you Rain or Shine and SC240






Sorry I haven't posted in a while. It's been crazy couple days. As well I am preparing the classes from last month (the registration closed on July 31st and I finally received all the supplies). I made this card for the Sketch Challenge 240 from last week over Splitcoast stampers website. All supplies except the rhinestones and Crystal effects are from Papertrey Ink.
Scroll down for complete list of supplies.


supplies
stamps: scattered showers, polka dot basics
ink: enchanted night, hibiscus burst, versamark, dark chocolate
paper: enchanted night, hibiscus burst, white
other: enchanted night satin ribbon, rhinestones, crystal effects, horizontal slot punch


Comments

Monique said…
This card is so cute...I like the crystal effects you use...looks awsome