My very first Halloween Card

New September Class Christmas Jingle

I need to appologize for sporadic posts. I still find it challenging to post with all the unpacking, work, and just life in general and trying to find my way around here in Alpharetta. I was at work today, then we went to the pool, and then we went over friends place for dinner and I got home exausted.

I just wanted to share a card I made the other day, it's my very first Halloween card I have EVER made. IN Europe we don't have Halloween, so this concept is kind of new to me, and I don't like all the skeleton, witches and scary images, so decided to get the Tasty Sweet stamp set. This is as well little peak of another class for this month....

I hope you like it....

and now it's time to hit the bed :)



supplies:
stamps: Tasty sweet
paper: old olive, basic black, whisper white, rich razzleberry, pumpkin pie
ink: markers in old olive, pumpkin pie and rich razzleberry, basic black, versamark
other: vintage brads, clear embossing powder.

Comments

Gwen Mangelson said…
I love it! GREAT CARD!!!
Iliana, lovely card; you're making the adjustment to the US very nicely. :)

IMHO Halloween is one of those crazy holidays that started out religious and just turned commercial. My personal feelings: go with the flow; I loved Halloween as a kid and still do as an adult.
Maria Pane said…
Ilina
You know I LOVE your work. Wish you lived in the US so we could stamp together. Maybe I'll just have to come to ENGLAND. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this Halloween card. I'm going to CASE it this week with my stamping group.!
Maria
Jaspere said…
What a great card. I love the scary images but like the cute ones too.
lisa gobea said…
It is a great card. I just love it. I am just getting my blog going, so I really appriciate all the work you put into this. TFS, Lisa g
Anonymous said…
i think that cool. great combination of coloring i like the patron.

plastic cards

plastic business cards