Stamping on Marble Tiles Class

Sweet Season Tag in a Tin Class
Magnetic Dress Up Bear Class
Cold and Cuddly Hot Chocolate Holders class
BLOG CANDY

Here are finally the details about the Tile Class.



Where: At my home (I will send you directions and instructions after you register)- I live in Alpharetta, GA (zip code: 30004)

When: December 5th, starting at 12pm (noon) until 2pm ( or 3pm)

What: Stamping on marble tiles class - we'll make 4 tiles(plus bake them, and I will provide for you felt circles for the bottom of the tiles) Bellow is a sample of the tiles. I will have selection of stamps and ink pads for you to use and create your own custom designs and of course I will help :)
price: $17
Click on the pay pal button to register (registration is required so I know how much materials to purchase)
Light refreshments will be provided.

Making Marble Tile Coasters Class









Comments

Ret said…
Soooo pretty, Ilina! I love the soft look of the snowflakes. You do such beautiful work!!