You Stole My Heart!



Happy Saturday!!! I am soooooo glad the weekend is finally here!
Here is a sneak peek from anothe cute set that will be available in the Occassions Mini catalog in January. This set is called Love Bandit. I think it's so stinkin' cute and it's great for paper piecing.
As well for this card I used the dot dot dot mini background stamp, polka dot embossing folder (as well in the mini) and the hearts Pinking hearts border and corner punches.
Scroll down for complete list of supplies I used on this card. :)
Thanks for stopping by!









Supplies:
stamps: Love Bandit (occassions mini 2010), Dot,Dot,Dot(occassions mini 2010)
ink: basic black, always artichoke, chocolate chip, real red
paper: real red, going gray, old olive, close to cocoa, bashful blue
other: Pinking hearts border and corner punch (Occassions mini 2010), Perfect Polka dots embossing folder (occassions mini 2010), old olive satin ribbon (occassions mini 2010), white gel pen, soft subtles brads, curly label punch

Comments

You did it again....toooo cute for words!!!
Unknown said…
OMG- this is soooo stinkin`adorable! I was on the fence about this stamp set, but now I think I want it! You do a terrific job with your cards. :) TFS
Patty Bennett said…
Absolutely totally adorably CUTE !!! Love it!! Patty
Claire Lawrence said…
wow, the DETAIL on this one is incredible!! love it!
The detailing on this card is amazing Ilina, wow! You are so talented!
Unknown said…
how adorable, you're a very talented lady, thanks for sharing.