Circle Circus CASE

Sweet Pea Owl Ensemble templates and instructions

I completely cased this card from Stampin' Connection's showcase. I saved the image, and unfortunatelly it didn't have a watermark, so I don't know who belongs to.
I just love the simple design and the effect.
Scroll down for list of supplies (very few ;-))
To enter to win blog candy click--> HERE


Supplies
stamps: circle circus, a little birthday cheer
ink: basic black
paper: kraft
other: rhinestones, playground designer buttons


Comments

Allison said…
Cute card! Love the simple colour and buttons!
Kathy said…
Oh, I just love this! Love the circle designs, and the buttons with the rhinestones in the middle really go perfectly:) What a great card:)
Liz Goldhawk said…
I happened to save this card from the gallery too (I love it and plan on CASE'ing too). I've recently learned to rename the file with the name of the person who created it, so I think it was Holly VanDyne who created this card. Love your version too!