Friend 24-7 thinking of you

This is the third card design I had prepared for yesterday for the women from my church to make to include in the gift baskets they were putting together. This card is inspired by Monika Davis aka MAD Stamper.
Oh yeah, I created new watermark :) I have been playing today with MDS and Photoshop ;-)

I haven't really created anything new since Monday, it's been crazy week, especially at work, and I almost ended up flying to Germany yesterday. They told me on Tuesday, like " you are going to Germany tomorrow"... but they found someone else who was already there to bring the stuff we need from there. Anyway...I feel exhausted and it's bed time ;-) I am looking forward going on vacation to Hawaii in a week....
Scroll down for complete list of supplies.


supplies:
stamps: sincere salutations, friends 24-7, medallion
paper: very vanilla, chocolate chip, pink pirouette
ink: pink pirouette, chocolate chip
other: half back pearls, chocolate chip satin ribbon, dimensionals, scallop trim punch

Comments