All a Flutter one more time




Here is yet another card I made with the All a Flutter stamp. I hope I don't bore you this week with all the butterflies. Besides all a flutter I used one of the sentiments from Watercolor Trio.

I need to get to bed, it's 3am and I have another day of training tomorrow, as well from tomorrow we are staying at the Marriott, just down the street from the training center. Otherwise the commute is HORRIBLE!!
Scroll down for complete list of supplies.


supplies:
stamps: all a flutter, watercolor trio
paper: whisper white, watercolor, presto, tempting turquoise, pumpkin pie
ink: black staz on, pumpkin pie, chocolate chip, tempting turquoise
other: aqua painter

Comments

Carol said…
Beautiful card, as always! Thanks for sharing!!
Teri C said…
Wow! I really like the look of this card. The rounded corners, the style, even the colors (and I don't normally like orange with anything, but this is GREAT!)
Another pretty one! Have fun staying at the hotel, it's probably kind of fun, I'd pretend I'm on vacation if I were you, hehe.
stampingmadly said…
What a sweet card, Ilina. I like the color combo: a good example of complementary colors.