Good friends are like rare books

ALL CLASS INSTRUCTIONS - instant download :)
TEA AND COFFE POT CARDS
Baby Blossoms Friends Tote and Love Notes
Love Impressions Mail Box and Love notes 




Hi all,
Once again, I have nothing new to share, so I pulled out one of my older creation. I made this card using the retired Knobbly Gnomes set, one of my favorite retired sets. The gnomes are so stinkin' cute. I stamped the image with staz-on and watercolored it using ink pads and aqua painter.

Hope you like it. I will be back soon with a new creation. I have vacation tomorrow and on Wednesday, but will be most likely be busy with my mom, since she's leaving back to Europe on Wednesday :(

As well I will be posting some of our pictures from our trip to Florida.
And will be announcing new classes soon.

Comments

your card is so cute. Love everything about it ~ and the painting with aqua painter in stunning, not sure what the trick is, but you've got it! WOW!!!!