I am still alive

ALL CLASS INSTRUCTIONS - instant download :)

Hi all,

I know I have  been MIA for several days. We made our move on Saturday and I am still recuperating from it. We did have a lot of help.My boss and another of my coworkers came over to help us as well.
Anyway...our place is still boxed up, I just haven't had the energy to start unpacking, and my new studio is filled with boxes. As well the other day I picket up 4 shelves and a DVD storage so Sean will need to put those together for me in my new studio (when we make some space).

Here's how my studio looks at the moment :)

As well bellow is a card I have made little while ago. All supplies are SU! I just can't remember the names of the sets I used. LoL. Mind is first to go. But I was inspired from the song These boots are made for walking :)


Comments

I've been thinking about you guys Ilina! I hate moving!! I've done it way too many times in too few years! My stamp stuff is always the last thing packed and the first thing unpacked:-) I hope it went well for you guys and you're settled in soon! Looking forward to seeing your stuff when you finally get to create again! Hugs!
Good luck with the move. Love the card- the stamp set in Out West, I believe as I just got this one.
Moving is such a chore! I hope you get settled in soon- and that you love your new crafting space!

Thanks for sharing such awesome projects. I love your work!
-em
oooohhh I sooooo understand. We just moved house today. My stamping room looks like this photo. I hope you have started to settle in, I'm not looking forward to the unpacking.