On the grow- Summer Mini Sneak peek

ALL CLASS INSTRUCTIONS - instant download :)


Here's the last project I did for my Summer Splendor Online class.  I used the set  from the Summer mini called On the Grow. It's great set for watercoloring.
I stamped the images with staz-on and watercolored with Stampin' write markers and aqua painter.
The colors I used are: marina mist, so saffron and old olive

More details about this class --> HERE

There are still few grab bags cards available --> HERE

Note: We are moving this Saturday and we are not going to have internet until Tuesday, so I will be kind of MIA. I will try to check my emails and send you invites for the classes using my iPhone, but I can't post projects from it :) and certainly I won't have time to create, since everything will be packed away. 



Comments