You are the best


Happy Friday! 
I hope everyone is enjoying their Friday :) As for me, I got a cold, so I am sharing an old card and a MDS card that I received from Andrea Whiters from Stampin' Up! as a thank you for making samples for the Display Boards for Convention last year. 
I believe I did share all of the samples I did while back, but once more it was so fun making the samples!!!
And I love what she did with the MDS card! And how at the end she added some dazzle :)
On the bottom is a card I made using Petal Parade and Simply Celebrate stamp sets, one from SAB one from the Occasions Mini catalog. As well the dsp is from the SAB catalog and it's called Sweet Sorbet. For some reason I didn't like how the card turned out. But, we all have those kinds of cards, right? 
I will be back tomorrow with some samples using the Tea for Two kit and another Occasions Mini sample:) 




Comments