Grateful Vases


Hi all,
I have mentioned lately that the coloring bug has got me, so I pulled out some of my coloring Pencils Polychromos 36 Pencil Metal Tin Set  and colored the Vivid vases image. I like how these work well on darker surfaces. I used some card board that came with a package of paper I ordered long time ago and didn't want to throw it away, so I finally used it. These pencils are oil based (not wax as Prismacolor) and are great for blending and layering. I wish SU! still sold colored pencils. 

to shop for supplies click --> HERE

On a side note, I keep being asked what I use to take my card picture, so here's the "light box" I use for taking pictures. (at the bottom of the post are the supplies and instructions)
MyStudio MS20 Professional Tabletop Photo Studio Kit w/ 5000K Continuous Lighting for Product Photography, 20x20x12 inches











Comments

martina wuchner said…
Wow, what for a wunderfull card.

Greets from Germany
Martina
MariLynn said…
Great job coloring.